SMALL DOG CANIX KIT
$295.00 – $309.00
The ultimate set for running with small dogs, including Freemotion harness, Touring bungee, CaniX belt and Headband.
- Additional information
- WHAT DIFFERS THIS FROM THE OTHER KITS YOU HAVE?
- SHOULD I CHOOSE THIS KIT OR THE REGULAR CANIX KIT?
- HOW DO I FIND THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MYSELF AND MY DOG?
- WHAT IS CANICROSS?
- I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CANICROSS. WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Reviews (0)
We have put together a bundle of our best selling harness and equipment for running with smaller dogs. It contains everything you need to train or compete in canicross.
- Freemotion harness: Adjustable pulling harness with an ergonomic fit that provides freedom of motion and minimal breath constraint.
- Touring bungee, 2 m: A super lightweight running line with a soft bungee part and screw-lock carabiner.
- CaniX belt: A super-light, breathable running belt designed for your comfort and optimal performance.
- Headband: Super light headband with clean cut edges reducing pressure on the skin, maximizing comfort.
Dogs love to run, and the joy multiplies by running together! Canicross is an easy way to satisfy your dog’s need for exercise while you are getting in better shape too! All you need to get started is a running belt, a bungee, a pulling harness and good shoes for yourself.
Lightweight and functional gear is essential when choosing equipment for canicross with smaller dogs. The carabiner should not be too heavy or bulky. Also, you want the bungee leash to soften abrupt pulls and enhance the running experience. For small dogs, regular bungees can have little effect as they are not pulling as hard as their bigger companions. That is why we put together a kit especially for small dogs, where the Bungee leash is replaced with a Touring bungee.
The Freemotion harness and the CaniX belt are the same products used by the best athletes in the sport! Comfort and enhanced performance for both runner and dog are in focus when we create our gear. It is developed, tested, and used by world-leading athletes but applies to any active dog.
SIZE CHART – CANIX BELT
|Circumference around waist||19.7 – 30.7 in||27.6 – 42.5 in||35.4 – 51.2 in|
- Closed-cell foam that does not absorb water
- 500D Nylon
- Nylon webbing
- Colour: Black with a colored piece indicating which size the harness is
- Twistlock carabiner (23 mm)
- Screw-lock carabiner (13 mm)
- Durable polyester webbing
- Elastic part
- 3M reflective
- Breathable mesh
- Pocket in spandex (Medium 8,5x15cm / Small 8,5x13cm / Large 10x15cm)
- Hypalon reinforcements
- Nylon webbing
- 3M reflective
- Screw-lock Carabiner
- Aluminum buckles
- Super-lightweight: The medium size belt weighs only 280 grams
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastan
- The fabric is tested to provide UPF 50+ protection from UVA and UVB (sun)
- One size
- Colors: original, blue, purple, orange
Wash at or below 40˚ synthetic cycle.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry low temperature.
Iron on low temperature.
Dry clean. Any solvent except Trichloroethylene.
Wash with similar colors.
|Weight||4.1 oz||4.9 oz||6.6 oz||10.0 oz||10.4 oz||11.9 oz||12.3 oz||12.5 oz||13.1 oz||13.4 oz|
|Chest part length||4.7 in||5.9 in||7.9 in||NaN in||NaN in||9.1 in||NaN in||NaN in||10.2 in||NaN in|
|Chest part width||NaN in||NaN in||NaN in||2.4 in||2.4 in||2.4 in||NaN in||NaN in||NaN in||NaN in|
|Neck opening||11.0 in||13.4 in||14.6 in||16.1 in||18.1 in||19.7 in||21.3 in||23.6 in||25.2 in||28.3 in|
|Size||2 m / 13 mm||2.8 m / 13 mm||2.8 m / 23 mm||3.8 m / 23 mm||2 m / 23 mm|
|Length, neutral (including carabiner)||4′ 11″||6′ 8″||NaN′ NaN″||9′ 2″||NaN′ NaN″|
|Width||0.5 in||0.5 in||0.9 in||0.9 in||75′ 6″|
|Weight||3.7 oz||4.2 oz||6.2 oz||7.5 oz||–|
|Weight||8.7 oz||9.9 oz||10.3 oz|
|Height||3.9 in||3.9 in||4.7 in|
|Length of padding||24.0 in||28.0 in||32.3 in|
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
S, M, L
2 m / 13 mm, 2 m / 23 mm
WHAT DIFFERS THIS FROM THE OTHER KITS YOU HAVE?
This set is put together specifically for running with small dogs. The products are designed for this running in particular with a pulling harness for a high pulling point, a bungee to soften abrupt pulls with the standard length for canicross and a comfortable and functional belt made for running with a dog. The regular CaniX kit has a Bungee leash, which is a bit heavier and not as soft as the Touring bungee that goes with this kit.
SHOULD I CHOOSE THIS KIT OR THE REGULAR CANIX KIT?
This kit is ideal for small dogs or dogs that are not pulling hard. If you have a bigger dog or a strong puller, the regular CaniX kit is recommended.
HOW DO I FIND THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MYSELF AND MY DOG?
Fill in your measurements in the size finder to see your recommended sizes.
WHAT IS CANICROSS?
Running together with a dog is an activity widely referred to as canicross/canix. Many places you will find running-groups doing Canicross. An excellent way to stay active together with your dog.
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CANICROSS. WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO GET STARTED?
In our Magazine you will find articles relevant to runners at all levels, including an article about running with small dogs.: https://www.nonstopdogwear.com/en-int/magazine/
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.