A complete set for skijoring with your dog, containing Freemotion harness, Bungee leash, Løype belt and Beanie.
- Additional information
- WHAT DIFFERS THE SKIING KIT FROM THE OTHER KITS YOU HAVE?
- HOW DO I FIND THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MYSELF AND MY DOG?
- WHAT IS SKIJORING?
- I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SKIJORING. WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION ABOUT THIS?
- Reviews (0)
We have put together a bundle of our best selling harness and equipment for skiing with dogs. It contains everything you need to go skijoring, for training or competition. Some of the best athletes in the world are using the exact same setup!
- Freemotion harness: Adjustable pulling harness with an ergonomic fit that provides freedom of motion and minimal breath constraint.
- Bungee leash, 2,8 m: A solid and fully elastic skijoring line, developed to give both you and your dog a smooth experience. The length keeps your dog at a safe distance from the skis.
- Løype belt: Innovative and comfortable belt shaped to promote optimal skiing technique. This skiing belt is made from HexiVent that dries fast and gives you maximum ventilation. The dog’s line is attached with a Quick release snap hook, which is a quick-release to detach the dog if necessary.
- Beanie: A lightweight winter hat designed for running or skiing in colder weather.
Safety, comfort and enhanced performance for both skier and dog are in focus when we create our gear.
No matter if you prefer to go skiing for long distances in peaceful surroundings or compete at high speed, your dog will probably like to join the fun! For dogs, training in cooler conditions is also more comfortable.
Without the sport of skijoring, Non-stop dogwear would not exist – the first products were explicitly developed for this activity. Our goal was that dogs should not be limited by the equipment they are wearing. That goal remains the same today. That is why our gear is developed, tested, and used by world-leading athletes. They put it to the ultimate test, to make sure every active dog can release their full potential.
SIZE CHART – LØYPE BELT
|Circumference around hips||28.7 – 39.4 in||33.5 – 48.8 in||38.2 – 55.1 in|
- Closed-cell foam that does not absorb water
- 500D Nylon
- Nylon webbing
- Colour: Black with a colored piece indicating which size the harness is
- Rubber core
- Durable polyester outer layer
- Twistlock carabiner rated to 300 kg/661,4 pounds
- Two lengths: 2 meters (78,7 inches) and 2,8 meters (110,2 inches)
- Color: Orange/black
- Pocket: 11x17x2 cm
- Hypalon reinforcements
- Nylon webbing
- Aluminum buckles
- Quick release snap hook
- Two attachment loops
- Leg straps
- Reflective print
- 91% Polyester
- 9% Elastan
- One size
Wash at or below 30˚. Synthetic cycle.
Tumble dry low temperature.
Iron low temperature.
Do not bleach.
Do not dry clean.
|Weight||4.1 oz||4.9 oz||6.6 oz||10.0 oz||10.4 oz||11.9 oz||12.3 oz||12.5 oz||13.1 oz||13.4 oz|
|Chest part length||4.7 in||5.9 in||7.9 in||NaN in||NaN in||9.1 in||NaN in||NaN in||10.2 in||NaN in|
|Chest part width||NaN in||NaN in||NaN in||2.4 in||2.4 in||2.4 in||NaN in||NaN in||NaN in||NaN in|
|Neck opening||11.0 in||13.4 in||14.6 in||16.1 in||18.1 in||19.7 in||21.3 in||23.6 in||25.2 in||28.3 in|
|Size||2 m||2.8 m|
|Length, neutral (including carabiner)||NaN′ NaN″||NaN′ NaN″|
|Length, stretched (including carabiner)||6′ 7″||NaN′ NaN″|
|Weight||4.3 oz||5.4 oz|
|Weight||11.9 oz||12.5 oz||–|
|Height||6.7 in||7.1 in||–|
|Length, padding||22.8 in||28.0 in||–|
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
S, M, L
WHAT DIFFERS THE SKIING KIT FROM THE OTHER KITS YOU HAVE?
This set is put together specifically for skijoring with dogs with a harness for a high pulling point, a bungee leash with the necessary safety length and a belt designed to optimize your skiing technique.
HOW DO I FIND THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MYSELF AND MY DOG?
Fill in your measurements in the size finder to see your recommended sizes.
WHAT IS SKIJORING?
Skiing with your dog is a fun experience. Connect your dog to a belt and hit the trails together! Skiing with a dog is often referred to as skijoring.
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SKIJORING. WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION ABOUT THIS?
In our Magazine you will find articles relevant for beginners as well as professional athletes: https://www.nonstopdogwear.com/en-int/magazine
There are no reviews yet.