Everything you need for your puppy in one kit, including the Tumble collar, Ramble harness, Move leash and Baggy bag 2.0.
- Additional information
- HOW DO I MEASURE MY PUPPY FOR A HARNESS AND A COLLAR?
- HOW MUCH CAN I EXERCISE MY PUPPY?
- Reviews (0)
We have put together the ultimate starter kit for puppies and puppy owners.
Puppies grow fast, so both the harness and the collar in this kit are adjustable. That means your puppy can use the gear for a long time, even though they are still growing.
- Tumble collar – A light, comfortable and highly adjustable puppy collar.
- Ramble harness – A puppy harness that can be adjusted around both neck and chest, with three attachment points for your leash.
- Move leash – A leash equipped with a secure Twist-lock carabiner that prevents your puppy from twisting out of the leash when exploring the world. The 10mm/1,5m orange Move leash is included in this kit.
- Baggy bag 2.0 – A practical dog waste bag dispenser that can be attached to your Move leash.
All items developed to provide your puppy with comfort and freedom of movement. The ideal foundation for an active life together! The products are versatile. They fit daily life as well as obedience training or hiking.
ALSO WORKS WELL FOR
SIZE CHART – TUMBLE COLLAR
|Neck circumference||8.3 – 11.4 in||9.8 – 13.8 in|
SIZE CHART – RAMBLE HARNESS
|Neck circumference||11.4 – 14.2 in||14.2 – 18.9 in||16.9 – 23.6 in||20.1 – 27.2 in||23.6 – 33.1 in|
|Chest||15.7 – 22.8 in||17.7 – 25.2 in||22.8 – 35.4 in||28.3 – 43.3 in||29.1 – 49.6 in|
- Duraflex® buckles
- Aluminium D-ring
- Reflective details
- Colors: purple, orange and blue
- Outer and inner material: Polyester ripstop
- Closed cellfoam
- Aluminium D-ring
- Hypalon reinforcement
- 3M™ reflective material
- 3 attachment points for the leash
- Colors: orange/black, green and purple
- Twistlock carabiner
- 3M™ reflective stripes
- Colors: Black, blue, purple, orange, green
Baggy bag 2.0:
- Aluminum carabiner
Baggy bag 2.0:
Max 30°C washing machine, do not tumble dry.
|Neck circumference (min/max)||8.3 – 11.4 in||9.8 – 13.8 in|
|Weight||0.5 oz||0.8 oz|
|Width||0.4 in||0.6 in|
|Weight||3.3 oz||4.8 oz||6.0 oz||7.8 oz||9.0 oz|
|Back strap, length||4.3 in||6.3 in||7.5 in||8.9 in||10.0 in|
|Chest strap, length||7.5 in||9.1 in||11.0 in||13.4 in||16.3 in|
|Chest strap, width||1.6 in||2.0 in||2.6 in||2.8 in||3.0 in|
|Length||4′ 11″||4′ 11″||5′ 7″|
|Width||0.4 in||0.6 in||0.8 in|
10 mm/1.5 m
|Move leash color||
|Ramble harness color||
|Tumble collar color||
HOW DO I MEASURE MY PUPPY FOR A HARNESS AND A COLLAR?
Fill in your puppy’s measurements in the size finder to see your recommended sizes. If you are unsure how to measure, take a look at this video.
HOW MUCH CAN I EXERCISE MY PUPPY?
Activity is essential to prepare your puppy’s body for what’s to come later in life, especially if you plan to be active in a dog sport in the future. Young puppies will benefit from experiencing a variety of surfaces and stimulation to the body. However, the amount of physical activity should not be exaggerated. You can learn more about how much you can exercise your puppy, whether they should walk on stairs or not, when they can start pulling or carrying weight, and learn how to see if they are tired in this article.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.