FOREST ANOJAKKA 2.0
- Additional information
- HOW DO I FIND THE RIGHT SIZE?
- HOW DO I ADJUST THE LENGTH OF THE HUNTING ANORAK?
- HOW DO I USE THE GUN SCOPE COVER?
- Reviews (0)
This hunting anorak is designed specifically for hunters who spend hours outside in rough weather, whether they are stalking or sitting in a stand. The upgraded Forest anojakka 2.0 is a combination of traditional garments and modern materials. The design draws inspiration from the Inuit, who developed innovative solutions to stay warm in extreme Arctic conditions. Their centuries-old designs have stood the test of time. Among them, a thermo-efficient long anorak which traps heat inside, particularly valuable when sitting still. This Inuit design is brilliant at holding on to heat but is not practical when moving. That is why we teamed up with Alaskan dog musher, Dallas Seavey, to design a unique cord system for the Forest anojakka hunting anorak. This system lifts the bottom half of the anorak to your desired length with one pull, allowing airflow and freedom of movement.
- Waterproof and breathable: 30.000 mm waterproof rating. Breathability is rated to 20.000 g/m2/24hrs.
- Warm: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active is a patented microfiber structure with cutting edge insulation properties that keeps you warm even if your jacket gets wet.
- Silent: The shell layer consists of brushed face polyester, buttons instead of velcro and webbing cuff adjustment which all reduce noise.
Forest anojakka 2.0 is equipped with two large kangaroo pockets for storing your gear. The first pocket can be opened from both sides and also has an internal zipper to access items under the jacket. The second smaller pocket is accessed from the top and is great for smaller items or valuables. This pocket also includes a removeable gun scope cover to offer protection from the elements. The chest of the jacket has two internal mesh pockets with an outlet for a radio or GPS antenna.
A removable seat pad is included, allowing you to sit comfortably wherever you are.
The hood is big and spacious but can easily be adjusted to sit tight around your head. The hood has an integrated peak and when adjusted, it follows your movement when turning your head giving you full range of view at all times.
The Forest anojakka 2.0 is available in the color green, sizes XS-2XL (Unisex).
ALSO WORKS WELL FOR
- Waterproof rating: 30.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m2/24hrs.
- Shell layer: Brushed face polyester
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active 100g + 60g (bluesign® approved)
- Lining: 20D Nylon
- Padding: Closed cell foam
- Zippers: YKK Vislon #8 + #5 (bluesign® approved)
- Two internal chest mesh pockets with outlet for GPS antenna
- Two kangaroo pockets with access to underneath the jacket
- Removeable gun scope cover
- Removable seat pad
- Fully adjustable hood with integrated peak
- Waist, skirt and hem adjustment
- Webbing cuff adjustment
- No velcro adjustment reduces noise
- Sizes: XS-2XL (Unisex)
- Colors: Green
Max 30°C in washing machine.
Close all zippers before tumble drying.
Tumble dry on low temperature.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
HOW DO I FIND THE RIGHT SIZE?
Use the size chart to find your size. Please note that the Forest anojakka 2.0 has a unisex fit.
HOW DO I ADJUST THE LENGTH OF THE HUNTING ANORAK?
Pull the drawstrings along the side to shorten the anorak. This will provide you with more ventilation and freedom of movement, without having to take the anorak off. The waist, skirt, and hem can also be adjusted for optimum fit.
HOW DO I USE THE GUN SCOPE COVER?
You will find the gun scope cover in the front pocket. Simply attach the cover to your anorak with the buttons. By using the cover over your gun, you protect the scope from rain drops and condensation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.